Another great boost for the community. Get your kids active they will love it.
The Coplick Family Sports Park located on Tallebudgera Creek Road is currently undergoing a major redevelopment and expansion. This quality, fit-for-purpose sporting facility will deliver a key objective of the Gold Coast Sport Plan 2013 – 2023, by providing sporting infrastructure that will offer optimal sporting programs and activities for the southern Gold Coast. In April 2012, the City of Gold Coast purchased the golf course (Lot 7 Plan SP187063) adjacent to the Coplick Family Sports Park for the purposes of expanding the park and the number of sports fields, to create a major public sporting venue for the southern Gold Coast.
• additional soccer fields and practice field
• new playing fields
• connecting pathways
• storm water drainage systems improvements
• new entry and intersection upgrades from Tallebudgera Creek Road
• internal roads and car parks
• sports field, road and car park lighting
• power supply and distribution
• irrigation water reservoir and drainage control structure
• sports field irrigation systems, including irrigation shed and pump well
• water supply and effluent rising main
• associated landscaping throughout the park.
Schedule of works:
Commenced: July 2015 Completion: June 2016 (subject to favourable weather conditions) Cost: $7,820,000